1. Shaved the cat.
2. Bandaged my arms, face and neck.
3. Cleaned banana out of the crevices in the table.
4. Had daughter's tooth pulled. :(
5. Watched lots of SpongeBob. Laughed my be-hind off. It must be late. I must be stressed and tired.
6. Husband took me out for Valentines. We ate at my favorite restaurant in town - La Mihoacana. I had carnitas. He bought me DOVE UNCONDITIONAL CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM for dessert. Now THAT'S love. :)
7. Son ran away after I told him how his lying made me feel. Found him several fields away. He cried. We hugged. And talked. *Sigh!* Will I ever stop worrying about this one?
8. 12-foot section of fence fell down. I took it apart and put it back together. We're good for a few more winters. Very proud of myself.
9. Reviewed some more children's books. See here: http://www.jellymom-bookreviews.blogspot.com
10. Been taking the pets to the vet, 2 per week, for the past three weeks. Only two more weeks to go. Whee.
11. Going vegan for lent. Actually, I'm returning to the McDougall Plan. I like how it makes me feel.
12. Trying to get motivated to walk or jog...but after dinner all I want to do is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
How have you been? Send me a line. I'd love to hear from you.
Have a FANTATSTIC week.